Does any of you have a saved game for Fate of Atlantis?

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

googlah

Does any of you have a saved game for Fate of Atlantis?

Post by googlah »

Hello folks,

Played Fate of Atlantis a while ago and came all the way to the sub marine, but then the computer got formated and I didn't thought about a backup.

Does any of you have a save game from the sub marine? Cos it seem like it has to be saved from the ScummVM, I found for the original game but it didn't work.

Post a PM or something. Thanks :)

And by the way, ScummVM rules, make it possible to play those great games again. I love 'em. IJFoA is my favorite though. 8)
oduverne

Post by oduverne »

eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

There's no guarantee that the game is actually completable when using boot params, though.
googlah

Post by googlah »

This is too bad. I don't want to risk that I cannot continue using these codes. Still nobody who has a save, though? :roll: :?
clem

Post by clem »

makes me think - would it be possible to create some wiki where everyone could post their ScummVM saves?
googlah

Post by googlah »

Actually sounds like a good idea. But who offer somewhere to host the files? I can do. I just need to find a good upload script somewhere and I could post a link to it which is easy to remember here.

So ScummVM has a WiKi where we could do this? Would be great! :)
clem

Post by clem »

googlah wrote:Actually sounds like a good idea. But who offer somewhere to host the files? I can do. I just need to find a good upload script somewhere and I could post a link to it which is easy to remember here.

So ScummVM has a WiKi where we could do this? Would be great! :)
The ScummVM wiki doesn't allow anonymous editing or signing up (someone has to create an account for you), so it'd be kind of impractical for many people to upload their savegames there.
googlah

Post by googlah »

That is very true. But on the other side, we could LINK to another page outside the ScummVM-project and let users upload their saved games there?
atariangamer

Post by atariangamer »

I'd love this. I got almost to the end when my laptop died. Never got back...
willemg

Post by willemg »

Hello Googlah,

For ScummVM saved files of Fate of Atlantis see this link:

http://www.game-nostalgia.com/indy/indi ... games.html