Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Vagans

a few probs

Post by Vagans »

hi guys

i hope you can help me with my problems

the first thing is, that i cant find the game file on the psp
i have the original game disc here and put the files monkey and monkey 2 on the psp stick, but they arent there, when i want to open them on the psp...

the other problem is, that i dont know how to close scummvm on the psp - when i want to close it, the screen freezes and the words "we are all noobz" stay there and i cant do anything - just putting out the rechargeable battery and restart the psp solves this problem until i want to close scummvm again..

btw i hope that you can understand what i mean - i dont know, if my english is good enough ^^ although it should be in the 12th grad

ok thats all for now

so long

vagans
Justin1205
Banned

Post by Justin1205 »

ok dude for the thing about not finding the game it is actually there just go in the folder its in then press choose or run or something its the button on the far right side i think ill verify this when i get back i forget wat its caled.
jak66

Post by jak66 »

the button is called choose.

as for exiting, try pressing L trigger, R trigger, start and select at the same time, if that doesn't work it might be an eloader incompatability (anyone else have this problem?)