graphics menu for mac & PSP

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

dudezilla

graphics menu for mac & PSP

Post by dudezilla »

I have been using SCUMMvM on both my mac and PSP. I had figured out how to alter the graphics filter and screen size, but can't seem to get the same options now. I found the faq which says how to add the filter prefix to the game, but can't get that to work on PSP, and most of the instructions seem to be for pc. I found out how to do a couple of different screen sizes and some filters or video modes through the SCUMM options menu, but that is not the same graphics options I encountered earlier. I more need this more for Monkey Island 1&2 on the mac, because it doesn't smooth the curves like it does when I played it on OS 9 ( non-emulated). I once was able to play it with 'supereagle' mode, which looked great, but I totally forgot how to do it again.

Before anyone makes fun of me for this, I have short-term memory loss from a brain injury, not my fault. I know forum people can be surprisingly critical. I forgot, and can't find the read me file that has all the info I need.
Am I even remembering correctly or am I thinking of the graphics options for other PSP emulators?
Vinterstum
ScummVM Developer

Post by Vinterstum »

Open ScummVM, click the 'Options' button on the right hand side menu, then you select the graphics mode/filter you want from the 'Graphics Mode:' dropdown menu. SuperEagle is there, for example. That's for the Mac (and any other version that uses the same menu system, like the Windows and Linux versions).

The PSP runs at 480 x 272, which is pretty similar to what most of the games that ScummVM supports ran at originally (only widescreen), so filters for it would be of little use.