Kyra.dat

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Dreamcast port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

grim107

Kyra.dat

Post by grim107 »

Hello. I have all three Kyrandia games. I downloaded the Kyra.dat file off of the ScummVm site. I am able to flawlessly run the game on my PC. However, when I try and boot up any of the games in my Dreamcast, it tells me that there is an error with the Kyra.dat file I have, and to download another one from the ScummVm website. Can anybody help me with this? It would be greatly appreciated!
LordHoto
ScummVM Developer

Re: Kyra.dat

Post by LordHoto »

grim107 wrote:Hello. I have all three Kyrandia games. I downloaded the Kyra.dat file off of the ScummVm site. I am able to flawlessly run the game on my PC. However, when I try and boot up any of the games in my Dreamcast, it tells me that there is an error with the Kyra.dat file I have, and to download another one from the ScummVm website. Can anybody help me with this? It would be greatly appreciated!
Usually there should be an kyra.dat bundled with the ScummVM release you're using, apart you might want to tell us which ScummVM version you're using on your Dreamcast, it might be a different version than you're using on your PC and thus you might require a different kyra.dat file too. (The kyra.dat files for the latest release version and development version are linked from here: http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Kyra)
grim107

Post by grim107 »

Solved. I just copied over the Kyra.dat from my ScummVm disk.