Any news on a support for Lost files of Sherlock Holmes

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

a.borque

Any news on a support for Lost files of Sherlock Holmes

Post by a.borque »

Hello!
I know, this has been asked at least twice years before, but there hasn't been any news on the topic for a long time. As I don't know whether there are any roadmaps I ask again...

Is there any chance that one of the next releases will add support for The lost files of Sherlock Holmes 1 & 2 (by EA)?
Or at least in any future release?

Unfortunately I can not contribute any code, I can only donate money for this great project and I did it...
So keep up the great work and consider adding Sherlock Holmes!
Looking forward for new releases..
a.borque
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Re: Any news on a support for Lost files of Sherlock Holmes

Post by Raziel »

a.borque wrote:Hello!
I know, this has been asked at least twice years before, but there hasn't been any news on the topic for a long time. As I don't know whether there are any roadmaps I ask again...
There is a wiki you know
Is there any chance that one of the next releases will add support for The lost files of Sherlock Holmes 1 & 2 (by EA)?
Or at least in any future release?
No and no (with a question mark, as in "it's always possible if someone is willing to do the work on the engine)
a.borque

Post by a.borque »

Just to keep track of this topic... are there any news on this?

I know there is a wiki (where Holmes is not listed), but searching in this forum I read sirlemonhead said he is working on this (in january 2012) and john_doe also had it in his queue (back in 2009).

So is there perhaps something "unofficial"?
Thanks!
A.Borque