All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion
Moderator: ScummVM Team
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:52 pm
Any chance for the WinterMute Engine being supported on ScummVM in the future?
It would be very nice to play my own game, made with WinterMute, on my TV with the Wiimote, via the Wii port!
- ScummVM Developer
- Posts: 2261
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:31 pm
- Location: Athens, Greece
- it (also) uses 3D graphics with texturing and light using hardware acceleration. ScummVM games use 2D graphics
- it's closed source, so it's license is incompatible with the GPL license
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:32 am
But hey, if it was supported we could all play that classic game, "Limbo of the Lost".... hahahahahahahahahaha
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:47 pm
I couldn't see Jan opening up the source either since it is intended as a commercial product.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:58 pm
- Location: London
Ah that's a b*tch isn't it?
I'd like to see what the game you made is like though