Looking at Locked topics is hilarious

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Gospel rocker

Looking at Locked topics is hilarious

Post by Gospel rocker »

You know, I think it's fun looking at locked topics, because you always know what it's gonna be. It's amazing how fast the good old mods jump on infractions of rule 0. It's always fun to watch how it played out, and amazing how stupid people can be. :lol:
PsYcO
Got 2 warnings

Post by PsYcO »

i think you will find the stupid people, aren't that stupid. just terribly ignorant(ie they dont read rules)
Tinhead Ned

Post by Tinhead Ned »

It is worrying, the ignorance of some people. I mean, they have to ask where to find illegal copies of software on the internet. If they can't find it themselves they don't deserve to have it.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

Tinhead Ned wrote:It is worrying, the ignorance of some people. I mean, they have to ask where to find illegal copies of software on the internet. If they can't find it themselves they don't deserve to have it.
LOL

so true :-)
clem

Post by clem »

When you're through with all the locked topics, why not continue with the closed feature requests? Admittedly, most are perfectly valid, but there's some crazy stuff in there...
PsYcO
Got 2 warnings

Post by PsYcO »

Tinhead Ned wrote:It is worrying, the ignorance of some people. I mean, they have to ask where to find illegal copies of software on the internet. If they can't find it themselves they don't deserve to have it.
for the safety of this board, no-one deserves it.
Southern Gospel Rocker

Post by Southern Gospel Rocker »

PsYcO wrote:
for the safety of this board, no-one deserves it.

Amen to that.
Whoah! Sorry for bumping an old thread :oops: