Are there any LucasArts adventures you don't like?

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

clem wrote: According to imdb the TV show aired only in 1997, so the game was already on the market then. The comics appeared in 1987, but I doubt many 1993-videogame-players knew about them.
Telltale Games is planning on re-releasing the comics, but I guess that's old news.
pinkfloyd789

Post by pinkfloyd789 »

You know what's funny, I thought Sam & Max was called Calvin and Hobbes. For about 2 years thats what I thought it was called. Then, one day my cousin was reading Calvin and Hobbes, so I got all excited and took the book from him. When I started reading I yelled "Where the heck is the Bazooka,"

Anyway, for worst Lucasarts game is a tie for EFMI and Zak McCracken (proplery going to get some heat for Zak.) :D
BlackThunder

Post by BlackThunder »

NLS wrote:The problem with (me and) S&M is that AFAIK there is some cartoon series, that was never shown in my country...

So those two guys didn't really ring any bell.
I didnt even know about the series. We purely bought it because we found it.
evilguy12

Post by evilguy12 »

Although I don't hate EMI it is not my favourite LucasArts game. I don't if anyone has experienced bugs that stop the game continuing TWICE (the inventory items stay on screen no matter what I do). It is probably the only LucasArts game I have become really bored of, because the story isn't that interesting and the humour isn't nearly as good as in COMI.
Retrogamer

Post by Retrogamer »

The comics appeared in 1987, but I doubt many 1993-videogame-players knew about them.
The reason I bought that game was because I had read all the comics when they were printed by Fishwrap and then Comico.
Although I don't hate EMI it is not my favourite LucasArts game.
I can agree with this, though I DO almost hate it. EMI just feels wrong much of the time, like I'm playing something that's not even related to my other beloved MI games. If I hadn't played the other MI games, I probably would like it, but as it is, I just can't enjoy the gameplay.