Forum layout

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

clem

Forum layout

Post by clem »

under "profile" it's possible to select the board style between "Lastcrusade", "Pixelated" and "Subsilver" - I guess this is supposed to change the colors?

I'm asking because every setting seems to look the same, and every page loads its stylesheet from "templates/LastCrusade/LastCrusade.css" for me (is that really just me?)

Then there's the brick background image; why not make it the same gradient as the ScummVM website? Same with the rest of the colors and link style.

I probably could change the css to look like the main site css if that's of any use, but I thought I'd ask before doing it :-)

clem
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

Patience, patience. The current forum layout was always meant to be only temporarily, until the new main website design is finished. Ender is already working on the final design, so just wait a bit longer, please.
clem

Post by clem »

good thing that I asked then instead of just trying to do it :-)
Ender
Retired

Post by Ender »

Oh, and as far as theme switching goes... Although other themes on the server are viewable, the forum has been set to override a users theme.

This is mostly due to the number of changes and custom modifications to the forum software... retrofitting the other themes is one of the last things on my todo list at the moment :)
clem

Post by clem »

great to still provide a choice though :-)

"even though we provided three themes, a stunning 99.7% use the LastCrusade theme"

applause!
hehe