What happened to Changelog?

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

filipetolhuizen

What happened to Changelog?

Post by filipetolhuizen »

The changelog on the download page seems to be only unclicable text now, the link is gone. What happened to it? I guess we're all curious to see the latest changes as there's no such file in the daily builds either.
Praetorian
ScummVM Developer

Re: What happened to Changelog?

Post by Praetorian »

filipetolhuizen wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:26 pm The changelog on the download page seems to be only unclicable text now, the link is gone. What happened to it? I guess we're all curious to see the latest changes as there's no such file in the daily builds either.
The link to the changelog is working in the ReadMe on our Github repository. It leads here:
https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/blob/master/NEWS.md

As mentioned, it is not comprehensive, but the alternative would be to read through the commit history (also linked in the above page).
filipetolhuizen

Re: What happened to Changelog?

Post by filipetolhuizen »

Praetorian wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:01 pm
filipetolhuizen wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:26 pm The changelog on the download page seems to be only unclicable text now, the link is gone. What happened to it? I guess we're all curious to see the latest changes as there's no such file in the daily builds either.
The link to the changelog is working in the ReadMe on our Github repository. It leads here:
https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/blob/master/NEWS.md

As mentioned, it is not comprehensive, but the alternative would be to read through the commit history (also linked in the above page).
Thanks! I can finally know the latest changes again.