Davidson Games

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Humongousfan

Davidson Games

Post by Humongousfan »

I would like the Davidson games like, the Blasternaut series, Kid Phonics, Spell It, Grammar Games, etc. to be supported but where? ScummVM, ResidualVM, or RogueVM? Also, I would like the original JumpStart series to be supported on ResidualVM.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Re: Davidson Games

Post by Raziel »

Humongousfan wrote:I would like the Davidson games like, the Blasternaut series, Kid Phonics, Spell It, Grammar Games, etc. to be supported but where? ScummVM, ResidualVM, or RogueVM? Also, I would like the original JumpStart series to be supported on ResidualVM.
It doesn't matter...

When you finished writing your engine, simply open a pull request and it will be added to wherever it seems fit...
Humongousfan

Re: Davidson Games

Post by Humongousfan »

Raziel wrote:
Humongousfan wrote:I would like the Davidson games like, the Blasternaut series, Kid Phonics, Spell It, Grammar Games, etc. to be supported but where? ScummVM, ResidualVM, or RogueVM? Also, I would like the original JumpStart series to be supported on ResidualVM.
It doesn't matter...

When you finished writing your engine, simply open a pull request and it will be added to wherever it seems fit...
Well, OK.
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Post by digitall »

Humongousfan: Raziel was obliquely indicating the contents of the relevant FAQ:
http://www.scummvm.org/faq/#question.add-new-games
lazylazyjoe

Post by lazylazyjoe »

I know it's been said before, but it really is confusing for newcomers when the description for The Junkyard says to ask in here if a new game will be supported.

Although, the OP didn't ask if any of the games would be supported, he just said he wanted them to be... ideally this type of demand should be followed by a cash offer.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

@digitall

Yes, sorry, could have laid it out better
lazylazyjoe wrote:I know it's been said before, but it really is confusing for newcomers when the description for The Junkyard says to ask in here if a new game will be supported.

Although, the OP didn't ask if any of the games would be supported, he just said he wanted them to be... ideally this type of demand should be followed by a cash offer.
Hell, yeah, a fundraiser for a new engine :-)
lazylazyjoe

Post by lazylazyjoe »

^ I smell a kickstarter campaign ....