All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion
Moderator: ScummVM Team
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:32 am
Yet another nifty Kickstarter point & click project.
The Neverhood was awesome, Armikrog
should also be.
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 9:49 am
You're absolutely right.
Less than a week has passed, and they've reached more than a third of the goal, I'm pretty sure it's gonna succeed. (fingers crossed)
Timing is good too, the Neverhood engine in ScummMV got massive work done in the past few months.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:22 am
We'd better hurry, there's still about a third left.
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:59 pm
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:41 pm
Seems like it will make it. 17 hours to go and only $7400 is missing.
- ScummVM Developer
- Posts: 451
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:16 am
- Location: San Jose, California, USA
They've passed the threshold, so funding is now secured. \o/
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:47 pm
From what I've seen, Armikrog looks great. I chipped in with a few bucks, too. Although, I must confess I somewhat prefer silent Klaymen to speaking Tommynaut.