How is Operation Stealth coming along?

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Crowley9

How is Operation Stealth coming along?

Post by Crowley9 »

It struck me as a bit odd that both Future Wars and Cruise for a Corpse are both fully supported, but the game Delphine did between those using the same engine, Operation Stealth (AKA James Bond: Stealth Affair) is not. I searched around the forums and from what I could find, Buddha worked on implementing that game, but I can't find any updates on the development after 2009.

So, hi! What's the current status on implementing Operation Stealth into ScummVM?
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: How is Operation Stealth coming along?

Post by eriktorbjorn »

Crowley9 wrote:It struck me as a bit odd that both Future Wars and Cruise for a Corpse are both fully supported, but the game Delphine did between those using the same engine, Operation Stealth (AKA James Bond: Stealth Affair) is not.
I don't know what the status of Operation Stealth is, but at least from ScummVM's point of view, Cruise for a Corpse uses a different engine than Future Wars and Operation Stealth.
clone2727
Retired

Re: How is Operation Stealth coming along?

Post by clone2727 »

Crowley9 wrote:So, hi! What's the current status on implementing Operation Stealth into ScummVM?
It helps to search a bit.