Wishlist for support

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

dag

Wishlist for support

Post by dag »

Gilbert Goodmate and the Mushroom of Phungoria
Duckman: Legend of the Fall
Chewy: Esc from F5
Orion Burger
Ace Ventura
Beavis and Butthead in Virtual Stupidity
Hollywood Monsters

Any chance that either of these titles will be supported in the near future?

Also, the Clever and Smart games (Fred and Jeff) from Alchachova Soft looks absolutely fantastic judging from screenshots, but as far as I know they're only released in Spanish and German language, and I speak neither (the same goes for Hollywood Monsters, but i know theres a fanmade English patch for it). Would it be incredibly unrealistic to dream about these games being supported by Scumm, with English subtitles?
Last edited by dag on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Freddo

Post by Freddo »

dag

Post by dag »

Thanks for the reply Freddo. I did however read all 18 pages of the topic you linked before posting, but I could not get any clarity whether any of the games i mentioned are being worked on. Hollywood Monsters or The Clever and Smart series weren't mentioned there at all, from what I could see.

Anyone knows if these are being considered for Scumm?

Edit: I've been fiddling about with my computer all day (and night) and I've finally gotten Beavis and Butthead and Chewy up and running, and thanks to ShinjiGR i got the English-subtitled Hollywood Monsters aswell.

Duckman, Orion Burger, Ace Ventura and Gilbert Goodmate remains unplayable though. I'll keep trying, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for future scumm-support! :)

Edit: What a breakthrough! Got them all working, even Duckman (in Windows7), and that was a real tough nut to crack if I do say so myself. Now I'll reward myself with some well deserved nostalgia-time!