Lord Avalot d'Argent

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

tthurman

Lord Avalot d'Argent

Post by tthurman »

Almost twenty years ago, my brother and I co-wrote a game called "Lord Avalot d'Argent". A few years back, someone from ScummVM asked me whether we could release the source code so that people could think about the possibility of a port. It's taken a bit of searching, but the Turbo Pascal source code is in a git repository here: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/ucgi/ ... valot.git/.

I'm rather snowed under with work at present, but I'm happy to answer any questions. I've been thinking about documenting the various file formats (better than the source code itself documents them), and I can do this if someone would find it useful.

Happy hacking!

T
Strangerke
ScummVM Developer

Post by Strangerke »

Hi tthurman,

Thanks a lot for the sources. There's will most likely a delay, but we'll work on them for sure.

If you don't mind, I'll keep discuting with you privately in order to clarify a couple of things.

Again, thanks a lot!
Pseudo_Intellectual

Post by Pseudo_Intellectual »

Awesome! Tthurman, though I have no affiliation with the SCUMMVM project, I was one of your correspondents urging you to move in this direction.