The Journeyman Project 1 works!!

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

fk198016

The Journeyman Project 1 works!!

Post by fk198016 »

For those that don't know...The Journeyman Project 1 is detectable on a daily snapshot of ScummVM. For years i kept trying to see if scummvm would detect it in a development build. I did the same with The Journeyman Project 2:Buried in Time. I found out this way before it was even listed as news on ScummVM's facebook page. That's how obsessed i was.

I had the Journeyman Project Turbo version which most people have, because they kinda did away with the original Director version that does not have the "Turbo" in the title, and on the box, and CD, and in the opening video. It never works, it just detected a unknown variant. Then i decided to buy the original MPC version which uses the original Director engine, and boom it detects it and the Journeyman Project Demo!! Except it hangs on the Presto Studios video clip with the opening sound stuttering and replaying an annoying record like sound due to some thing thats not implemented yet. Still i'm very excited that it loads up!! Can't wait for updates!!
jman.jpg
jman.jpg (71.85 KiB) Viewed 4522 times
fk198016

Re: The Journeyman Project 1 works!!

Post by fk198016 »

I downloaded the latest daily build and now scummvm doesn't freeze on the presto logo. The sound of the video still doesn't sound right but you get thru it. After a first spin of the Journeyman Project logo it hangs and freezes. We're getting there! Baby steps haha
fk198016

Re: The Journeyman Project 1 works!!

Post by fk198016 »

Were at the Journeyman Project logo so far...
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (32.85 KiB) Viewed 3710 times