N73 problems

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

shiki

N73 problems

Post by shiki »

Here is my story:
When I first heard about ScummVM it was about 0.11 or something like that. Installed on my phone without any problem. I had sound, I could use it totally OK.

Now? I couldn't install it at first. Managed to fix this, but the final application is a let down. I only have a *really* dark screen (sooo dark I can't really see it). The picture is out of the screen, I can see that. The cursor is not reacting, even if I press the keys randomly and get the virtual keyboard up, I can't type there.

So basically, its much worse (from totally OK/usable it became nothing). Any plan to fix this? Or symbian port is abandoned?
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

I have no N73 to test with. Cursor keys is just press green , 0 and green again.

I will see if I can dig up a N73 to test with.
shiki

Post by shiki »

Okay, got the cursor key working.

But still, the "Search" on the top is "Se" and thats all since the screen ends there. The skin is.... soooooo dark I can't see anything. About 2cm I can barely read the text but..

(And the text is black so basically they are impossible to read.)

If you know a screenshoter app, please tell me its name and I can show it to you what I mean.

(Due to the limited screen size, I can't add the game. (Beneath the steel sky))