building problem scummvm

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

fedor

Post by fedor »

Known issues : key mappings not works. Can't add Zvision and full mohawk engines due linker errors. Broken sword2.5 can't find hypot() in libc:
'hypot' was not declared in this scope

I don't know what the hell happens, but now I get many errors like this :
/Symbian/S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/bitstd.h:427: error: 'CBitwiseBitmap' has not been declared
/Symbian/S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/bitstd.h:429: warning: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'CBitwiseBitmap' with no type
/Symbian/S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/bitstd.h:429: error: expected ',' or '...' before '*' token
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

I think that sword2.5 requires to much free memory anyway. I'm using S60V3 mostly for building but also the S60 5th SDK, depends if I want to do WINSCW debugging also. Reason for me using the old GCCE is because the newer versions has many link errors which the original (3.4.3) does not have.

But my SDL libs are compiled with ARM RVCT compiler for effciency. Also keymappings are done for ScummVM using my port of SDL not sure if its the same with Hannus SDL.

When it comes to the base addresses each new engine just requires us to up the range of the data range.
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Here is my latest version of SDL 1.2.14
http://anotherguest.se/SDL-1.2.14_ag.zip

With remotecontrol support (mouse keyboard), touch interface, working keys with E models with qwerty etc.
Should build fine with both gcce and ARMV5 compiler
fedor

Post by fedor »

I already used you SDL 1.2.14 version. But if you update it within two month ago this may help.
I think last symbian devices has sufficient memory to run Sword25.
I find what hypot() is hidden in math.h by '#ifndef _REENT_ONLY'. I try to use solution from reent.h and add option to GCCE -DMISSING_SYSCALL_NAMES but it is not work
Can you add aac support? If you need I share nessery files for building libfaad :D
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Sadly I did not upload a new SDL to my homepage for quite some time, like a couple of years. So this is my latest and greatest :-)
fedor

Post by fedor »

Anotherguest wrote:Sadly I did not upload a new SDL to my homepage for quite some time, like a couple of years. So this is my latest and greatest :-)
Maybe some library needed? You build scummvn 1.6 with S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0? You installed(or not) SDK extensions?
fedor

Post by fedor »

Mohawk still remains unitegrated :twisted:
Many errors like this :
myst_state.cpp:(.text+0x408): undefined reference to `Mohawk::MohawkEngine_Myst::setMainCursor(unsigned short)'
fedor

Post by fedor »

Found peace of cake :D
class CStreamEngine : public MMdaAudioOutputStreamCallback, public CActive
fedor

Post by fedor »

I found what esdl.lib buided without 4 headers. I add them from symbian.zip in root of SDL folder. With them Swype 2.1 works only in landscape mode.
Where get right headers?
fedor

Post by fedor »

New release Sdl from Anotherguest doesn't work.
Sorry. It works after phone restart.
fedor

Post by fedor »

What the hell come to me :twisted: File system on memory card is dead =(
fedor

Post by fedor »

Mohawk cant start : Myst error : coukd not switch to resolution '544'x332'
I have little time...
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Working on this issue now! :-) lets see if we can override to a more common res.
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Whooppa. Missing RGB support.. wrong resolution. and not enabled engines in the checked in code. Well I got a movie playing :-) Great!
fedor

Post by fedor »

Anotherguest wrote:Whooppa. Missing RGB support.. wrong resolution. and not enabled engines in the checked in code. Well I got a movie playing :-) Great!
Nice work!