please help.....im thick

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Crammarc

please help.....im thick

Post by Crammarc »

hi

im new to this forum, but if possible i would like to know how to get broken sword 1 & 2 working on my nokia N95 8gb, i have the broken sword trilogy on the PC (so files available) but not sure how to get any of these games working on my nokia.

if someone would be kind enough to give me a step by step on how to get this working it would be greatly appreciated.

what software do i need to download on my nokia and where can i get this etc etc

any help appreciated

PS, im a bit dense when it comes to tech but really would like to play these games on my nokia and you guys seem really clued up.

thanks again.....sorry if this was went on a bit

crammarc
zrina7

Post by zrina7 »

First thing first. Download scummvm_s60v3_all.sis OR JUST Broken sword build (find it somewhere on forum). Then instal that .sis on your phone. Then create a directory on your phone/memory card and find those files on your PC (broken sword 1)

* *.clu
* swordres.rif
* MUSIC folder
* SPEECH folder
* Rename speech.clu on CD1 to speech1.clu
* Rename speech.clu on CD2 to speech2.clu

copy this files in that directory you've create. Then run scummvm and click "add game" and yust find that directory and click chose and that is it