Pre-0.13.0 builds

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

mikell82

Beneath a steel sky problen on 5800 !!!

Post by mikell82 »

plz help !!

is there another way to see the menu with all the stuff that i collect (that suppose to pop up if u drag the mouse to the top of the screen) the problem in 5800 that i cannot drag the cursor to the very top so i cant see this menu. what can be done ??
another issue.. can i apply the cursors *_ and _* (that means the mouse clicks) to the volume buttons ? like if i press + on the volume button on my phone it"l be right mouse button and so on.. ?
mikell82

Post by mikell82 »

well its only a partial solution... but it is what it is.

when you want to choose from the item menu just turn your screen so the game will turn 90 deg. and appear in a small form in that way you can reach with your cursor up and select the menu and then the item. after that you can just turn it back (turn the phone or press CTRL 2).
mikell82

Post by mikell82 »

well its only a partial solution... but it is what it is.

when you want to choose from the item menu just turn your screen so the game will turn 90 deg. and appear in a small form in that way you can reach with your cursor up and select the menu and then the item. after that you can just turn it back (turn the phone or press CTRL 2).
sarusani

N97

Post by sarusani »

Hi

Just tested MonkeyIsland1, Sam&Max and ZakMacKracken on my N97.
All games worked perfectly.

I found only two things that could be improved so far:
- possibility to remove the onscreen keyboard.
- when I use "call" to turn on CTL the phone switches to the main screen. It doesn't crash, I can go back into the game, but it's a little annoying.

Other than that, I haven't found any problems on the N97. Great work!

Cheers,
Sarusani