Broken Sword on 6120 classic

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

zrina7

Broken Sword on 6120 classic

Post by zrina7 »

Hy. I've download Scummvm-080907-SymbianS60v3_brokensword This build can run broken sword. I've install it and BS1 works fine. But when i try some other games with that buil it doesent work. So i had to instal old build again. But with old build BS doesent work. So is there any version withc support BS and other games like monkey island,...
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Play one game at a time. Some games require lots of memory, like the BS games, and thus skipping the rest of the engines makes more memory available for the game it self. Latest build of ScummVM I have with support for all engines require 10 mb for the exe alone, not a lot of memory left for the actual gamedata on a 6120 for example.
zrina7

Post by zrina7 »

is it possible to build another verision that support BS not to replace the old version of ScummVM just make a copy so you would have two scummVM one for monkey,indiana,... and other for BS.
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Yes it is possible (as everything else, its just a matter of time and money). Not very high on the current agenda though.