ScummVM 0.12.0 " " S60v3 and some games .

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

goetz

ScummVM 0.12.0 " " S60v3 and some games .

Post by goetz »

Well, the "SVN build updated" thread seems long enough already and we're not talking about any pre-releases any more. So here's a short new thread for experiences with the the current release version for Symbian S60v3.

I'll start with some feedback about " " on my Nokia E51:

- COMI seems to run as (un-) stable as for the prereleases. But good enough to play, anyway! I'm about to leave Plunder Island soon. Just have to get this map thingy. ;)

- Woodruff: It says it's supported on the release page for the PC version, so I gave it a try. I've copied the data files from my CD to the memory card ... and it works nicely! I haven't had a crash yet, but I haven't seen much of the game so far. Now I know what game to "test" when COMI is finished! :)

BTW, for your files, it's the German DOS version of Woodruff.

Anotherguest and all the other developers: You've done a great job here! Keep on going!

- Goetz
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Next thing I'm going to release is a special build for Broken Sword 1 and 2. I tested it on my Nokia 6120 and it ran better than I could hope for. UIQ3 phones are abit slower, but should still run ok. Yes even DXA movies worked fine with ogg audio. :-)

I could have added BS1&2 to the build but that whould add like 1 mb more memory usage. And of course we need to test the Discworld games. :-)