SVN Build updated

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

I have just uploaded a new SVN snapshop
http://www.anotherguest.se/cvsbuilds/sc ... v3_all.sis

Contains support for new HUGO adventure game, but you will need to add hugo.dat separatly for now.

http://www.dgray.com/hwpage.htm

Also I might have gotten a flip flop tap version in there. left tap, right tap etc. (by request)
ToX

Post by ToX »

First: Great work, i downloaded scummvm for symbian some months ago and i played many old avgs on my phone. Amazing!
Second: I read that some sci games may work on symbian so, i downloaded the 27/08 version and try to run King's Quest V on my N73(nokia,symbian s60 3rd).
Scumm recognize kq5 but when i start the game, it crash; are any options that i have to activate/deactivate for play kq5? Tkx and sorry for bad english
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

I think its a memory problem.i an preparing a split build so you will have more memory available for the actual game.n73 only have around 18mb free and thats not a lot.
maff.brush

Post by maff.brush »

Anotherguest wrote:Also I might have gotten a flip flop tap version in there. left tap, right tap etc. (by request)
Sweet!

(In this version I cannot choose the gui language, there's only English)
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

I will see what that translation ended up. :-)Have I missed a define again perhaps. :-D
LordHoto
ScummVM Developer

Post by LordHoto »

Anotherguest wrote:I will see what that translation ended up. :-)Have I missed a define again perhaps. :-D
Or the "translations.dat" file is missing, since that's what newer versions use.
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Ahh thanks.. That is probably it. :-D And some missing fonts for some languages. :D
ToX

Post by ToX »

Anotherguest wrote:I think its a memory problem.i an preparing a split build so you will have more memory available for the actual game.n73 only have around 18mb free and thats not a lot.
Before, few memory and scummvm last version: don't work.
Now 20 Mb free and scummvm, version 06 August 2010: king's quest 5 works great!!
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

maff.brush

Post by maff.brush »

Anotherguest wrote:with working translation hopefully
yep 8)

( I always forgot to ask: is there a reason why the shortcut is named "ScummVM 1" ? )
darkside267

Post by darkside267 »

Thanks for new SVN version :),But when will this version for UIQ3?Will be or not?
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

I will built it also for UIQ3
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Version1, is because there is a 2. Right now 1 is an all engines version, but my goal is to build two versions or three, one with all, and two , each with half set of engines, the exe is so large now with the all version, that there is not lot of memory left to run the games in lowmem devices.
fas0

Post by fas0 »

yes, three versions is a great idea, one for Lucas, sierra, and the others. Last version is not working on my ol´dumbphone ;( and i miss it...
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Here is an updated version from the trunk for Symbian^3 (and S60v3, v5 etc), but mostly for ^3 , is the vkb visible again??

http://www.anotherguest.se/cvsbuilds/sc ... v3_all.sis

But it has some issues with touch events (related to the cursor functionality) .