ScummVM on P1i, keyboard problem

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

eggz

ScummVM on P1i, keyboard problem

Post by eggz »

Hi. Nice forum, I just joined. I have enjoyed scumm on PC before and I love it, great work.

When I loed Moneky Island 2 on my P1i I reach the copy protection screen that requires me to input some info, however, I can't input any text or number, the keypad does not seem to work and I cant use my pen or the characters on the bottome of the screen either.

Any help would be apriciated!
Noelemahc

Post by Noelemahc »

The characters at the bottom of the screen are the only thing you're supposed to use here. Use the left and right arrow buttons in the lower right corner to scroll through the list until you see the number buttons, then tap those in.

You enter savegame names in the exact same fashion with these virtual buttonses. Works fine for me every single time (W950i here).
eggz

Post by eggz »

Thanks! I needed to input only mubers som I had to scroll like you said. Worked like a charm.
LurkerScum

Post by LurkerScum »

You CAN input text using the QWERTY keys anytime. For numbers, hold down ALT (like a shift key) and press the corresponding number key.
Rollkragen

Post by Rollkragen »

using QWERTY keys dont seem to fullfill the designated features, or am i getting confused by double key layout?
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Use the bottom on screenkeyboard. So press numbers on that and it should be ok