Nokia 9300 / S80

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

I just have to find a place to put the file. And a good place I guess. Have n't test it yet though. Might or might not work.
Vicious

Post by Vicious »

Maybe You should tree some kind of virtual disk? Like 4shared.com ? You got on it 5gb free space... I don't know :) .
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Here is the S80 test build
http://www.embeddev.se/scummvm-0.11.1-s80.sis

and this is the test s60v2 version
http://www.embeddev.se/scummvm-0.11.1-s60-v2.sis

built on the 0.11.1 codebase.
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

Anotherguest wrote:Here is the S80 test build
http://www.embeddev.se/scummvm-0.11.1-s80.sis

and this is the test s60v2 version
http://www.embeddev.se/scummvm-0.11.1-s60-v2.sis

built on the 0.11.1 codebase.
Out of curiosity, I thought that the S80/S60v2 gcc compilers are outdated now... did you have any problems building the executables?
Vicious

Post by Vicious »

OMG THANK YOU AG !! If You want - write me which game You want to test - i can do this :) . I will test today - gob2, gob3, pq1, kq1, kq2, kq3, sp1 and lure . THX ONCE AGAIN !!!
Vicious

Post by Vicious »

Ok. Works :). Yeah. All this games works :P . When I will have more time i will test more games (The Curse of The Monkey Island or Broken Sword :P ) .

Now some problems and errors: 1. When I install scummvm version is for s60v2 - is it good ? 2. Program launch very slowly - but games works ok. 3. When I try change options in first menu - scummvm crash and it writes an error. 4. When I quit from games - always write an error. 5. (The worst error) In old version screen is black except the play screen - in this I see my menu... It doesn't look good...

Well.The new version is GREAT and I'd like really thank You!!! Now i got a lots hours of happy play :) .
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

COMI and BS1/BS2 support is NOT built in.

Exit crash depends on audio codecs used and some handle sharing. The exe is VERY big (like twice the size of the last one), I guess AGI and GOB games takes some places (and time loading).. Both for S80 and S60v2 versions.
Vicious

Post by Vicious »

Can i copy Your link to the scummvm 0.11.1 to s80 polish forum (www.n9x.pl) ? There is some other games that are working ? Because I can test if You want :P .
New games works :
-gob2
-gob3
-lure
-pq1
-sq1
-kq1
-kq2
-kq3
-kq4
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Well I'm just glad that those games are working. But yes you can copy the link!
Vicious

Post by Vicious »

One more questio.This is the last version of scummvm s80 and s60v2 ? Or You will still work on this platforms to improve compatibility/erase some errors ? I'm only courious :) .
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

well each time I compile a baseline I have to update that codebase. But SDL improvements are always easier to do. So it depends on the problems. I can't/won't change large pieces of code to get them running.
Vicious

Post by Vicious »

So this is the last version :D . Could You tell me - which games doesn't works on old version and can work in new ?
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Check out the releasenotes for the official 0.11.1 version. It supports the same games - COMI, BS1, BS2 and other VGA games.
Vicious

Post by Vicious »

So try Broken sword ? I have an original Broken Sword 1 &2. How can i run them ? Copy all files to mmc card or make an iso file ? What I must do with the cutscenes ? On main page in download there are package of cutscenes.How may I put in the original game ? Sorry for my question but on the forum I cannot finnd the answer. Playing Broken Sword on my 9500 it will be great !!!

And one more question : broken sword 1 & 2 are on the 2 CD... So how can i change disk on the play ?
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

You CAN NOT run BS 1 and 2 since support for them is NOT compiled in. As I noted earlier what is supported and not.
Sorry for this badly written statement
"t supports the same games - COMI, BS1, BS2 and other VGA games."
What I ment was
"It supports the same games "minus" COMI, BS1, BS2 and other VGA games." (I.e NOT OMI, BS1, BS2 and other VGA games.)