NO Sound on MOTOROLA A925

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

juxx

NO Sound on MOTOROLA A925

Post by juxx »

With the Version 0.9 (uiq 2.0) of scummVM on my Motorola A925 in no one of my games i hear a Sound!

I decided to install the Version 0.80 and see, this one runs great!

Where is the Problem :?: :?:
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Not sure, have n't changed the soundhandling between those versions so it should work. I dont have a A92X my self, so I can't test at figure out whats the problem.
juxx

Post by juxx »

But i have testet it with the default audio settings and other audio settings, but no chance to get the sound running with the new version (0.9) of scummVM, i have also testet ver 1.0, there is also the same problem!

The ver 0.8 works great! I have testet it with a lot of games zak, loom, maniac, dott, mi1, mi2(PC&AMIGA), indy3(PC&Amiga), indy4(PC&Amiga), bass, sam&max, gobliiins1, gobliins2, goblins3.
And at no one of the games i chanched any settings in ver. 0.8, they are all default, only the save path i changed!

For me its not even necesarry getting a hint because it runs great with the older version but in future when i have to make an update it would be nice to know the newer versins of scummVM are running also that great! THX!

(sorry my bad english)