nokia c7 very low volume scummvm 1.4.1

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

azazel

nokia c7 very low volume scummvm 1.4.1

Post by azazel »

I said hello I have nokia c7 volume scummvm butt and also the maximum but please listen very low some solution to increase more the better auiculares volume but little more volume
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Post by digitall »

I'm sorry, but your text doesn't make much sense... Either you are a Markov-chain spambot!

Or your native language is not English? If so, please feel free to use your native language as we have various multilingual developers who can provide a better translation of your problem.
Strangerke
ScummVM Developer

Post by Strangerke »

Azazel isn't a bot. He's Spanish and used Google translator to write his message. He tried to post it in Spanish, but it was considered as Spam for some obscure reason.

On his Nokia C7, even with the volume set to max, the volume in ScummVM is really low. He's asking what he could do to have a better volume in ScummVM.
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Post by digitall »

Ah! Thanks Syrangerke. I have no idea about that apart from checking the various volume controls in options and GMM.
azazel

Post by azazel »

scummvm 1.4.1 el volumen esta al maximo 256 ScummVM 1.4.1 the volume set to max 256 the volume in ScummVM is really low hell my plis