how to enable fullscreen while playing broken sword1 in e71

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

paulson

how to enable fullscreen while playing broken sword1 in e71

Post by paulson »

(plz note: first of all,i wanna say that am not a pirate,one dev conmented that am a pirate in ma last post and locked ma post,am from india,in here pirating is not illegal,and i hav'nt pirated any of ma games also)
I have an issue with broken sword1,even though most of the other games work if fullscreen mode on e71(320*240)this doesn't some potion the top and bottom of ma screen is blackout while i play this game,since this is the problem the characters and surrounding looking so tiny,also the colours look more saturated,is there anyway to fix this and play broken sword1 in fullscreen,plzz help
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: how to enable fullscreen while playing broken sword1 in

Post by eriktorbjorn »

paulson wrote: I have an issue with broken sword1,even though most of the other games work if fullscreen mode on e71(320*240)this doesn't some potion the top and bottom of ma screen is blackout while i play this game
Just to rule out (or confirm) the really, really simple explanation, are you talking about the space reserved for the inventory and the conversation topics? I very much doubt there's any way to get rid of those.
paulson

Re: how to enable fullscreen while playing broken sword1 in

Post by paulson »

Just to rule out (or confirm) the really, really simple explanation, are you talking about the space reserved for the inventory and the conversation topics? I very much doubt there's any way to get rid of those.[/quote]

I need one more help,when i play backyard football ,when i start a game ,it tends to be super laggy i can't even move the cursor,it sooo damn slow,my issue is that this only happen when the gameplay start,menu seems all in tact ,but when the game starts there will be a loading screen and after that everything seems to be super laggy