Monley Island 3 Touch HD

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PocketPC/HandheldPC port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

X3n0n

Monley Island 3 Touch HD

Post by X3n0n »

Hi :)

I'm a fan of Monkey island 3, and i want to play on my Touch HD.

Scummvm 0.13 detects my game, and when I want to launch it, it ask me to map right click button to a key.

My problem, I can't map this button, Vol down or Up doesn't works, and on Touch HD, there are no others hard key :(

Any ideas ?

Thanks ! :)
fero

Post by fero »

Same problem over here. :(

I'm using a HTC Touch Diamond 2 and I can play DOTT (and others) without problems because a right click is not necesary (although it would be nice).
What i can NOT play is Sam & Max and Monkey Island 3 because Scumm VM says that I have to assign a right click, just like X3n0n said.
I found a thread in this forum by a guy who talked about simulating a right click by double tapping on the screen. Wouldn't that be a possibility for me and other poor users whose phones don't have any "real" keys?

Thanks in advance.

- Andy aka fero
Micru

Post by Micru »

Hi guys,

i encountered the same problem with Broken Sword 1, but i found a solution!

When you are in the key mapping screen, press "home" in your phone. Now you should be in the home screen. Then return to your game by pressing the "X". When you are in the game, you will see the touch-flo icons. In this state when you press the vol-up, vol-down it will be mapped!!

Enjoy :)
jakayang

Post by jakayang »

you can either try to map it with the call or end call button. that way it will work i think

greet, jakayang