NLS wrote:I have some issues with the latest build in the trunk and also the one published in one of your previous posts:
1) I'd like it to default to exactly the opposite landscape direction (so that it correctly faces my keyboard). Maybe have a "2x opposite" graphics mode?
That would be something very nice, because I myself have a Touch Pro
I will look into it.
NLS wrote:2) MOST IMPORTANT: My keyboard doesn't work properly:
- Alphabet characters show only when I keep "CTRL" button pressed. Without CTRL it doesn't type at all.
- For the same reason I have no capital letters (even CAPS lock doesn't work).
- Same for numeric keys. Only with CTRL and I cannot print the symbols "under" the numeric keys (like !@#$% etc.)
- Del/Return work ok
- Even space needs CTRL!
- Cursor keys are wrong. Same for direction pad keys (not on keyboard but on front of the device). "Up" takes cursor left, "down" takes it right, "left" goes down and "right" goes up. Exactly the same when I rotate the screen opposite to the keyboard (in other words: the wrong way for my device)... Cursor keys rotate along with the screen, but still do the same as above.
It would be important to know if you also have these problems with an official build of ScummVM. If not
that would mean that Kostas and me are still using different versions of SDL...
NLS wrote:Ah, another issue (long standing)... when I want to move to the left in SCI games (left edge), I cannot move the character left enough to move to the next screen. I don't have this problem to the right. It's not a problem with my screen because I still cannot go to the left if I rotate the screen!
Also seems to be a SDL problem. I will look into that too, when I have some free time.
pncFreak wrote:Try a build post-dating these bug reports and subsequent fixes:
Hmm, just checked these 2 bugs and it seems that Kostas is really using a different version of SDL than me...
I will ask him for his current patches for SDL.
And finally another great thing:
Maybe some of you have already seen it:
http://buildbot.scummvm.org/buildbot/wa ... ory=branch
(hint: look for trunk-wince
Yep, the patches to buildbot have been applied an now there are official nightlies for Windows CE. Hooray
You can get the binaries here:
(or for the latest nightly: http://buildbot.scummvm.org/snapshots/t ... st.tar.bz2
I will close down my own buildbot and stop uploading my own snapshots to the forementioned URL (as there's obviously
no need for these anymore)
Please note that because Kostas and me are using different versions of SDL (as it seems) and the official buildbot
is using the latest SDL libs from Kostas I had access to, you will still have the issues mentioned in the bugs 2825418 and 2829001..
I'm sorry about that, but I will ask him about that.