As there was a new version of ScummVM released recently and quite a lot of bugs were fixed, I though it would be best to create a new thread to better keep track of potential problems related to this version.
Here's a small overview from the README which problems were fixed in 1.3.1 (Windows CE related fixes):
- Fix for Normal2xAspect scaler which was causing screen update issues in some
- Fix for Normal1xAspect scaler which caused problems in the bottom part of the
screen when toolbar was hidden.
- Fix for freelook mode.
- Fix for timer manager, caused timing issues in some games.
- Activated runtime language detection for ScummVM gui.
- Toolbar is now hidden when returning to the game list.
- Double-tap right-click emulation is now turned off for SCI games by default.
- Added a new option "no_doubletap_paneltoggle" for scummvm.ini to disable
toolbar toggling when double-tapping on the top part of the screen.
- SDL library related fixes:
* Fix for screen/mouse-cursor rotation issues (fixes erratic touchscreen
* Fix for hardware keyboard on some devices (HTC Touch Pro, etc.)