Screen issue with v1.3.0

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PocketPC/HandheldPC port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

andrea2054

Screen issue with v1.3.0

Post by andrea2054 »

Hello

I was very pleased when the official port for PocketPC of ScummVM v1.3.0 comes out: the port is not dead!

I immediately installed it on my PocketPC device and started playing. But unfortunately it has the same bug that I (and the user Thunderbird) already found in the unofficial v1.2.0 and signaled in the thread "Test version 1.2.0".

The issue is: when hiding the toolbar the bottom portion of the screen disappeared. The screen is scaled to fill all the space on the display, but the lower part of it is not visible, and when tapping on the display the cursor is positioned in the wrong position (higher rispect to the tap position).
If you show the toolbar again all become normal again.

This happens with every game I tried.
The old version v1.1.1 does not have this issue, and shows all the screen when hiding the toolbar.

PocketPc HP iPAQ h2200 running Windows CE 4.2 italian

Apart from this, it's a great piece of software!

Thanks
cerial
ScummVM Porter

Re: Screen issue with v1.3.0

Post by cerial »

andrea2054 wrote:Hello

I was very pleased when the official port for PocketPC of ScummVM v1.3.0 comes out: the port is not dead!

I immediately installed it on my PocketPC device and started playing. But unfortunately it has the same bug that I (and the user Thunderbird) already found in the unofficial v1.2.0 and signaled in the thread "Test version 1.2.0".

The issue is: when hiding the toolbar the bottom portion of the screen disappeared. The screen is scaled to fill all the space on the display, but the lower part of it is not visible, and when tapping on the display the cursor is positioned in the wrong position (higher rispect to the tap position).

The old version v1.1.1 does not have this issue, and shows all the screen when hiding the toolbar.

Thanks
This bug has been fixed in the latest daily stable build (from 15.06.2011).
Could you please download the latest version from the buildbot
(http://buildbot.scummvm.org/snapshots/s ... st.tar.bz2)
and check if you still have these graphic glitches with the new version?
andrea2054

Re: Screen issue with v1.3.0

Post by andrea2054 »

cerial wrote:
andrea2054 wrote:Hello

Thanks
This bug has been fixed in the latest daily stable build (from 15.06.2011).
Could you please download the latest version from the buildbot
(http://buildbot.scummvm.org/snapshots/s ... st.tar.bz2)
and check if you still have these graphic glitches with the new version?
I've tried it and now I don't have these glitches.
Thank you very much