Sony Clie PEG-T615C

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Palm port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Rewires

Sony Clie PEG-T615C

Post by Rewires »

Hey everyone, I've just installed the 0.7.1 version of ScummVM to my Clie PEG-T615C running Palm OS 4.1. The program just itself works, I can add a game and I put all it's info in right, but when I try to play the game, it displays the error:

"error importing files: please check that all required files are installed on the selected memory card, and you have enough free storage memory".

Looking at my memory card itself, It shows that all of the files are there and in the right directories that I put into ScummVM. There's 8 megabytes left on the card too, so I'm pretty sure I've got enough memory for anything that ScummVM has to save to my card. Please help!!!
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

0.7.1? That's quite an old version, why don't you try version 0.11.1?
Rewires

Post by Rewires »

I have, actually.

It won't show the interface correctly, and won't play any games. I saw a different thread where someone had the same problem and they said 0.7.1 worked for them.

I figured out the problem with 0.7.1, I forgot to install the "common.data" and I feel stupid. But now I get a
"MemoryMgr.c, Line:2757, MemMove to NULL" error which causes the program to crash and my clie to reset.
ice8lue

Post by ice8lue »

i had the same problem. try to use version 0.6.0 instead, this one works for me absolutely stable