Many thanks go out to A600 for this update.A600 wrote:Check the README-XBOX.txt for more info.What's new:
- Unlike previous versions, only games officially supported are included.
- Changed compiling options to gain 3 MB of memory.
- Added numeric keypad "emulation" with the right analog needed by, for example,
the "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" fights (big thanks to zx81 for the
analog joystick source code)
- Digital pad used for cursor keys and Y button for the ENTER key.
- Fixed a pretty big memory leak when using fluidsynth and returning to the launcher.
- Fixed a bug where F5 key wasn't released after returning to the launcher.
- Now screen options are loaded from xbox.cfg so there is no need to edit the
IMPORTANT: If you have an xbox.cfg from the 1.3.0git Update1, delete it because
it may hang the Xbox.
- Added the libfaad2 lib needed by The 7th Guest iOS (untested)
- Added keys needed by Lands of Lore (check the controls list for more details)
With this controller configuration, LOL is more than playable. I finished the game
without problems and, in fact, I prefer the gamepad to the keyboard + mouse combo.
Downloads can be found at the usual places.