help with F10 key

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

eugenet12

help with F10 key

Post by eugenet12 »

hello guys. How can I use the F10 key for adeventuresoft simon games. I tried searching the forum but i can't find a topic about it. I hope someone can answer. And thanks in advance
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

What functionality does the F10 key offer in adventuresoft games? (can't remember it off the top of my head)
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

md5 wrote:What functionality does the F10 key offer in adventuresoft games? (can't remember it off the top of my head)
It shows where all the hotspots are. It was a feature in the original Simon the Sorcerer 2 interpreter, but ScummVM supports it for Simon the Sorcerer 1 as well, I believe.
eugenet12

Post by eugenet12 »

Yes, that is it, the hot spot button. The previous version of scummVM in my psp (i forgot what version it is. If i remember it right it was dated july 2006 but i'm not sure) when i use the "#" from the on screen keyboard it shows the hotspot. Is it possible to use the F10 key with the latest version of scumm psp port?
joostp
ScummVM Developer

Post by joostp »

You can't, up until now I didn't know the F10 key was used by any game.
Does using '#' no longer work? If not, might be nice if that mapping could be added back to the engine...
eugenet12

Post by eugenet12 »

the "#" doesn't work anymore. I don't have a backup of the old psp scumm port. So i can't tell you what version it is. I hope it can be remapped again. thanx