Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo Switch port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

lucky13

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Post by lucky13 »

Does anyone know what the config is for flighting, i’m in the boxing ring at the beginning and Indy can’t punch or move or do anything ..outside the ring he’s fine but inside zero controls, i’ve tried configuring all the keys under the change key config and not a single button seems to do anything ..i’m using v2.3.0git9913-g61 Oct 31 2020

please help meeeeee :)
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Re: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Post by digitall »

I Am Not A SCUMM Engine Expert... but I think keyboard fighting uses the Number Pad keys:
viewtopic.php?t=2165
rsn8887

Post by rsn8887 »

lucky13 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:28 pm Does anyone know what the config is for flighting, i’m in the boxing ring at the beginning and Indy can’t punch or move or do anything ..outside the ring he’s fine but inside zero controls, i’ve tried configuring all the keys under the change key config and not a single button seems to do anything ..i’m using v2.3.0git9913-g61 Oct 31 2020

please help meeeeee :)
I am pretty sure this is a longstanding known bug that will not be fixed anytime soon, because it requires implementing keyboard mapper functionality for Scumm games. See here: https://bugs.scummvm.org/ticket/11227

The only workaround I have found is to hook up a portable usb keyboard to my switch with a USB cable and then I can press the physical number row keys (keypad keys don't work) to fight.
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

amazing thanks ...yes i've just installed a USB keyboard with a USB C to USB A Female adaptor and it works like a charm straight out the box ..I've just won my first fight :D

Thanks again :)