Is there a way to add more than one game at once?

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Cyber Akuma

Is there a way to add more than one game at once?

Post by Cyber Akuma »

I loved ScummVM when I found out about it years ago and found myself buying a lot of it's supported games over the years since point and click are one of my favorite genras (and pretty much all but dead in modern gaming).

I reformatted my system recently and made a backup up my games directory for ScummVM.

However, when I reinstalled ScummVM, I couldn't seem to add more than one game at a time.

Its starting to get tedious to add the games one by one, and I could have sworn I had added more than one game at a time before.

Say for example, I put them in C:\ScymmVM\Games\ (with each game in it's own directory in \Games\ of course)

If I go to C:\ScummVM\ and select "Games", it finds no games there.

If I go to C:\ScummVM\Games\ and just try to select that currently open folder without selecting another game within it.... it finds no games.

Only if I specifically point out a specific game's folder will it find the game there, but this means I need to add them one by one, tedious.

Is there any way to make ScummVM add multiple games at once? I read the readme and stickies and didn't see anything mentioning multiple game adding.
raina

Post by raina »

In the ScummVM main menu, press Shift to change Add Game to Mass Add. I haven't really used this function myself but it should help you out.
MusicallyInspired

Post by MusicallyInspired »

I've used it. Works well.
Cyber Akuma

Post by Cyber Akuma »

It works, thanks.