How add "Leather Goddesses of phobos 2"

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Harrypoppins

How add "Leather Goddesses of phobos 2"

Post by Harrypoppins »

Hi every one.

I use the latest version of scummvm on my mac osX.
I've maked a new folder with "LGOP2.DAT" and "LGOP2.PRJ" but scummvm don't recognize it and tell me "ScummVM could not find any game in the specified directory !" :roll: , i've also try to do a folder with all the files but it's doen't work too.
What should i do ?
Thanks. ^^
KuroShiro

Post by KuroShiro »

Well, be sure you are using the latest SVN (daily build) version, from the bottom of the download page. I don't think the MADE engine is included in v0.13.1.
Harrypoppins

Post by Harrypoppins »

Thank you, i'm so sad :cry: . I'm not able to compile and to use the daily build on my mac (i don't understand the tuto, i'm french... :oops: ).

I wish the next version of scummvm will be soon ? (if someone know)

See you !
criezy
ScummVM Developer

Post by criezy »

Harrypoppins wrote:Thank you, i'm so sad :cry: . I'm not able to compile and to use the daily build on my mac (i don't understand the tuto, i'm french... :oops: ).
You do not need to compile it. You can download it from the download page. However it is not properly packaged (I think the team is working on fixing this), which means that currently the nightly build is not easy to use on a Mac. But it's not very difficult either:
  • 1) Download the nightly build and the 0.13.1 release
    2) Open the ScummVM 0.13.1 application bundle (right click on the application and choose 'Browse the application content' ('Afficher le contenu du paquet' in french) and go in Contents.
    3) Move (or copy) the 'scummvm' file from the nightly build in MacOS and all the other files in Resources (in the 0.13.1 application bundle)
Your ScummVM.app application bundle should now run the last nightly. I am not on my Mac right now, therefore I cannot check that my instructions are correct (I hope they are). If not I will correct my post this evening.
Harrypoppins wrote:I wish the next version of scummvm will be soon ? (if someone know)

See you !
There is usually a new major version every 6 months. The last one (0.13.0) was released on February 27, therefore I would expect version 0.14.0 to be released around end of August or early September.
Last edited by criezy on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

Sorry to "kinda" hijack this thread, but has anyone played through LGoP2?

I am stuck on Phobos as i can´t enter the flagship.
The Goddesses´ speeches are completely recorded (up to the point where they keep repeating themselves) and the slaves are freed. The flagship is standing around with no one there, but if i try to enter i keep getting the message "There are no guards, but i don´t know how to open the door to the flagship" (or something similar)

OK, it implies that i might have forgotten to do something, but what? (one of the recorded dialogues of the Godesses were something along the lines of "btw, i have changed the access codes to the flagship" which i thought was sufficient to enter it, but it seems it´s not)

Any hints, please?

TIA
Harrypoppins

Post by Harrypoppins »

Thank you very much criezy ! ^^

I will try that tomorow.

And for Raziel, I think you don't have wait any long (it's boring, i know) when you recorded the Goddesses you had to wait she had to repeat to an another goddesse, i think it that... please the next don't came here for these things. ^^