Curse of Monkey Island Problem

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

VyRuZ

Curse of Monkey Island Problem

Post by VyRuZ »

Hi! I found this site by accident. I downloaded your program and after installing it I can't still play CMI. I look for it but the .exe won't show up in the screen. I uninstalled CMI and reinstalled it and still. If anyone can't tell me how they got their CMi to run please reply here or email me.
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: Curse of Monkey Island Problem

Post by eriktorbjorn »

VyRuZ wrote:Hi! I found this site by accident. I downloaded your program and after installing it I can't still play CMI. I look for it but the .exe won't show up in the screen. I uninstalled CMI and reinstalled it and still. If anyone can't tell me how they got their CMi to run please reply here or email me.
I assume you're talking about the "Add game" dialog. The browser only shows folders, not files, so it's normal that the .exe does not show up. You're supposed to select the folder where the data files are.

Note that CMI is a little trickier to get to work under ScummVM that some other games, since the files are spread over two CDs. The easiest way to install the game for ScummVM is to copy the necessary files from the CD manually. The README file has more to say about this.