Indiana Jones FoA Bug?

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Nikita749

Indiana Jones FoA Bug?

Post by Nikita749 »

Hi, i play on Vista-32bit, and when i play at FoA, in combat I haven't the cursor, and the special punch (insert) doesen't work...
I'm playing with floppy version.
Anyone can help me?

Thanx Nikita
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

If memory serves right, the mouse is supposed to be hidden while in combat (you use the keys on the keypad, e.g. 7/4/1, 9/6/3 etc). As for the insert key.... have you tried both the insert keys (on the keyboard and keypad)?
Nikita749

Post by Nikita749 »

It work thank you. ^^
oduverne

Post by oduverne »

In FOA, the cursor should be shown in combat mode and it is what happens for me in scummvm (win xp)
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

oduverne wrote:In FOA, the cursor should be shown in combat mode and it is what happens for me in scummvm (win xp)
I believe it depends on whether or not you've selected keyboard fighting mode or not. (By pressing the F key, if memory serves me. It's described - briefly - in the original manual.)
ICEknight

Post by ICEknight »

Hmm, enabling the mouse combat mode by default would make these scenes playable in the Wii port.

Does it also enable controlling the biplane scenes in Indy 3? Or was this just a feature made for FoA?
Ceri Cat

Post by Ceri Cat »

If my memory serves me correctly it's pretty much unique to FoA, but then the SCUMM games aren't overly heavy on combat or keyboard only control.
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

ICEknight wrote: Does it also enable controlling the biplane scenes in Indy 3?
I haven't checked, but it's doubtful. As far as I know, the behavior is entirely controlled by the game scripts.