LFL Files?

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Guybrush17

LFL Files?

Post by Guybrush17 »

I have the lfl file for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Fate of Atlantis. But I have no idea what to do with them to play the game. Help, please?
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

Where did you get them from?
Fate of Atlantis has no LFL files
Guybrush17

Post by Guybrush17 »

I don't really understand what the LFL file is. Is it an actual legitimate file for these games, and is it playable by ScummVM or something else?
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

Guybrush17 wrote:I don't really understand what the LFL file is. Is it an actual legitimate file for these games, and is it playable by ScummVM or something else?
That's an odd question. Surely only you would know if you bought the game legitimately or not?

But if it's just one file, I doubt it's playble. The games I've seen where the data files have been named something.lfl, there have always been dozens of different files.
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

They are game datafiles, which you would propably know if you owned any of these games. Go buy them.
Guybrush17

Post by Guybrush17 »

so where would i buy the entire game from?
hippy dave

Post by hippy dave »

ebay probably.
fingolfin
Retired

Post by fingolfin »

We made a page in our wiki just for this purpose: http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Where_to_buy_games.
Last edited by fingolfin on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
chojin

Post by chojin »

fingolfin wrote:We made a page in our wiki just for this purpose: <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Where_to_buy_games>
The german versions of Broken Sword (Baphomets Fluch) are also available at amazon.de, even as cheap trilogy. Day of the Tentacle appeared bundled with Sam & Max occasionally. I hope Indiana Jones will be re-released soon in the Lucas Arts Classic Line as well!