Help installing Full Throttle in ScummVM on Windows Vista

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

KyleLippman

Help installing Full Throttle in ScummVM on Windows Vista

Post by KyleLippman »

I recently recieved a copy of Full Throttle, but I have encountered problems bringing it into ScummVM. Namely, ScummVM does not recognize it to set it up! I can come to the file name and everything, but there does not seem to be one to specifically install it on ScummVM. On a side note, I am using Windows Vista, which may affect its ability to run.
KyleLippman

Post by KyleLippman »

what I'm saying is, the ft install thing does not show up in scummvm.
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

er... shouldn't make any difference if you run Vista or not, you do not need to select any spesific file through ScummVM.

Copy all files from your Full Throttle CD to any spesific path on your hard drive and select "ADD GAME" in ScummVM. Then simply select whatever destination you copied the files to and it should run just fine. Furthermore, you could just select whatever drive the cd is inserted to, but it is recommended and safer to run games directly from the hard-drive.

And please be more spesific the next time you ask for technical assistance about something, it's kinda hard to make out what exactly the problem is from what sparce information you provide;)
Last edited by Longcat on Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KyleLippman

Post by KyleLippman »

NEVER MIND!!
i got it!
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

oh well