Monkey Island 3 - The Curse of Monkey Island Problem

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

donnyjt

Monkey Island 3 - The Curse of Monkey Island Problem

Post by donnyjt »

Hello All,

I am trying to play Monkey Island 3 with ScummVM, but without success. I copied the necessary files to my hard drive, compressed the SAN and BUN files using the ScummVM Tools, and started the game in ScummVM. The intro plays beautifully, but when I get to the point where I can controll Guybrush, I cannot do anything. When I click on something (i.e. cannon, cannon balls, door, small pirate, etc...), Guybrush will walk to the item, but will not interact with the item. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :D
ssdsa

Post by ssdsa »

Did you try to click the right mouse button? Just like it says in the game manual coming with Monkey Island 3...
glokidd

Post by glokidd »

im sorry if this is a really silly question... But did you try holding the left mouse button? This should bring up the coin interface which allows you to select your action
donnyjt

Sorry

Post by donnyjt »

Oh Brother :oops: My first post and I make a HUGE fool out of myself. I haven't played MI3 in YEARS, and forgot you have to hold the left mouse button down to bring up the interaction medalion!!! My apologies for wasting everyone's time..... :oops:
glokidd

Post by glokidd »

No worries :D it happens, in fact im pretty sure my first post was something pretty similar :wink:

Have fun with COMI :)
donnyjt

Post by donnyjt »

Thanks a Bunch, I will!! :lol: