PLZ PLZ help me :(

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

mr me

PLZ PLZ help me :(

Post by mr me »

ok so i have downloaded beneath a steel sky. To interact with items and stuff, u need to use the right mouse button....but i only have a one button mouse! its so frustrating, i have this great game but i cant pick anything up! does anyone know what i can do?or maybe be able to change the controls so i can change what i can use for the right mouse button. if anyone can help it would be brilliant
sasa89

Re: PLZ PLZ help me :(

Post by sasa89 »

mr me wrote:ok so i have downloaded beneath a steel sky. To interact with items and stuff, u need to use the right mouse button....but i only have a one button mouse! its so frustrating, i have this great game but i cant pick anything up! does anyone know what i can do?or maybe be able to change the controls so i can change what i can use for the right mouse button. if anyone can help it would be brilliant
huh? a mouse with only one button? haven't seen something like this before (except on MACs of course)....
:shock:

on the PocketPC-port of ScummVM you can define the buttons for actions like 'rightclick' and so on...

maybe you can change something in the config-file. it should be located in 'C:\Windows\scummvm.ini'

:?
clem

Post by clem »

I guess you are indeed using a mac? the readme says:
In the Macintosh port, the right mouse button is emulated via Cmd-Click (that is, you click the mouse button while holding the Command/Apple/Propeller key).
hope that helps,
clem