Ultima VI bugs

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Ophil

Ultima VI bugs

Post by Ophil »

I'm not sure if this is the best place to talk about bugs in Nuvie, but here it goes.

How accurate is the combat calculation in Nuvie compared to the original? Because I'm fighting insects right now (summoned by reapers), and several of them are impossible to hit. As in, either they're really completely impossible to hit due to a bug, or the chance to hit them is something like 1 in 100 or even less. I've been able to kill most of the summoned insects, but the rest that remain have been missed by hundreds of attacks by now. I've tried throwing oil flasks at them, but those didn't do any damage either.

I've finally been able to kill them with Fireball spells. I tried Harm earlier, but that missed too.
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Re: Ultima VI bugs

Post by digitall »

Ophil: You could try searching the bug tracker at bugs.scummvm.org. If this is not a known bug, you probably should report it so it doesn't get lost.
sev
ScummVM Lead

Re: Ultima VI bugs

Post by sev »

Ophil wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:13 pm I'm not sure if this is the best place to talk about bugs in Nuvie, but here it goes.
You could, for instance, read the forum rules (the link is above), say, rule #3a