Display Rotation

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Voidseeker44

Display Rotation

Post by Voidseeker44 »

I have a raspberry pi 4 running latest retropie, im using a waveshare 3.5inch hdmi screen. I had to rotate tge screen 180deg so the hdmi outupt is at the bottom of the screen. Ive rotated all the libretro emulators but cant see a way to rotate the scummvm 180. I have searched and cant find the answer online.
I found a few posts relating to mobile phones and android but nothing on libretro retropie.
Praetorian
ScummVM Developer

Re: Display Rotation

Post by Praetorian »

Voidseeker44 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:57 pm I have a raspberry pi 4 running latest retropie, im using a waveshare 3.5inch hdmi screen. I had to rotate tge screen 180deg so the hdmi outupt is at the bottom of the screen. Ive rotated all the libretro emulators but cant see a way to rotate the scummvm 180. I have searched and cant find the answer online.
I found a few posts relating to mobile phones and android but nothing on libretro retropie.
As far as I know we don't have a common code for handling display rotation. A few backend platforms may handle it but I cannot say for sure. I know that Android doesn't.