Glitch with Spy Fox 1: Dry Cereal

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

zyf444e668

Glitch with Spy Fox 1: Dry Cereal

Post by zyf444e668 »

I never had glitches with playing the Humongous Entertainment games, but this is a glitch that i now noticed is a big issue with me playing the game.

I get to the room with William The Kids 3 henchmen and trap them with a coin. When i click on them as they are trapped the game glitches out so badly. This time it went in a constant talking loop of the henchwomans lines over and over.Escape and the Dot keys do not get her out of it and i cannot click on anything to stop her from chattering. It kept going on till suddenly it stops and i cannot do a single thing! Cannot go to another room and have to reboot the game from the start.
If i never click them, the game goes on as normal. What's going on?
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Re: Glitch with Spy Fox 1: Dry Cereal

Post by Raziel »

zyf444e668

Post by zyf444e668 »

Raziel wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:55 pm Forum rule 3a?
Ahh deepest apologies, didn't see rule 3a. Thing is i noticed that I am the only one with this issue and no one else has it. Might be a problem with the version of the game I have. Should I try posting this in ScummVm Bug Tracker's area?
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

No problem

Yes, especially adding a save state just before the glitch happens as not everyone has played up to the exact point or hasn't a save state near it.
Also add your game version, the version of ScummVM and what platform you are on.