FULL THROTTLE: Long and persistent problem

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

secreto

FULL THROTTLE: Long and persistent problem

Post by secreto »

Hello. The known problem of the bike fight in Full Throttle wasn't resolved.

I've tested my Full Throttle English CD in Windows 7 with ScummVM from the daily build all down to the version 0.6.0 which is the first version to support the game.

And it's like this: from 0.6.0 to 0.7.1 the problem is absent.
After that in all versions the movement of the bikes are mirrored, except on 1.3.0, 1.6.0, 1.7.0 and the daily build.
On that exceptions the behaviour is different and very difficult to play. And isn't matching the original game.

My conclusion is to look what have changed since 0.7.1

PD: I'm not sure if are all but on most versions the music stops after 1:30 minutes or so. Only walking out of the scene restart it.
LordHoto
ScummVM Developer

Re: FULL THROTTLE: Long and persistent problem

Post by LordHoto »

secreto wrote:Hello. The known problem of the bike fight in Full Throttle wasn't resolved.

I've tested my Full Throttle English CD in Windows 7 with ScummVM from the daily build all down to the version 0.6.0 which is the first version to support the game.

And it's like this: from 0.6.0 to 0.7.1 the problem is absent.
After that in all versions the movement of the bikes are mirrored, except on 1.3.0, 1.6.0, 1.7.0 and the daily build.
On that exceptions the behaviour is different and very difficult to play. And isn't matching the original game.

My conclusion is to look what have changed since 0.7.1

PD: I'm not sure if are all but on most versions the music stops after 1:30 minutes or so. Only walking out of the scene restart it.
Please, report bugs on our bug tracker. Also, please open a new entry for every separate issue you encounter. We also have a FAQ entry for reporting bugs.
secreto

Post by secreto »

Done it. Thanks.