problem load savegames with broken sword 2.5 with scummvm

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Locked
User avatar
michellefland
Banned
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 pm

problem load savegames with broken sword 2.5 with scummvm

Post by michellefland »

hello

The game works with scummvm 1.7.0. git 2178 but when I want to reload a save in the game directly it displays this message:

http://imageshack.us/a/img11/8695/denl.jpg

User avatar
Raziel
ScummVM Porter
Posts: 1164
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:27 am
Location: a dying planet

Re: problem load savegames with broken sword 2.5 with scummv

Post by Raziel »

michellefland wrote:hello

The game works with scummvm 1.7.0. git 2178 but when I want to reload a save in the game directly it displays this message:

http://imageshack.us/a/img11/8695/denl.jpg
The game is not supported yet.
It's prone to crash in git builds under certain circumstances, you might want to wait for it's official support.

User avatar
michellefland
Banned
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: problem load savegames with broken sword 2.5 with scummv

Post by michellefland »

but the game works perfectly with scummvm no sound problems or graphic problem just to recharge the savegame problem






Raziel wrote:
michellefland wrote:hello

The game works with scummvm 1.7.0. git 2178 but when I want to reload a save in the game directly it displays this message:

http://imageshack.us/a/img11/8695/denl.jpg
The game is not supported yet.
It's prone to crash in git builds under certain circumstances, you might want to wait for it's official support.

User avatar
Raziel
ScummVM Porter
Posts: 1164
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:27 am
Location: a dying planet

Post by Raziel »

In the case of Broken Sword 2.5 it is the save/load system that keeps the game from marking it as supported, because it can lead to things you described.

Give the devs some time to fix it

User avatar
michellefland
Banned
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by michellefland »

I have to try the different update (daily build) scummvm just when it is repaired?
that's what you said please







Raziel wrote:In the case of Broken Sword 2.5 it is the save/load system that keeps the game from marking it as supported, because it can lead to things you described.

Give the devs some time to fix it

User avatar
md5
ScummVM Developer
Posts: 2261
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: Athens, Greece

Post by md5 »

Broken Sword 2.5 support is still work in progress. When it is completed, it will be announced, same as all the other games we've added in the past, and it'll be part of the NEWS file, too

User avatar
michellefland
Banned
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by michellefland »

ok please please let me know by responding here






md5 wrote:Broken Sword 2.5 support is still work in progress. When it is completed, it will be announced, same as all the other games we've added in the past, and it'll be part of the NEWS file, too

User avatar
michellefland
Banned
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by michellefland »

Please do not forget

User avatar
DrMcCoy
ScummVM Developer
Posts: 596
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Braunschweig, Germany
Contact:

Post by DrMcCoy »

You are getting very annoying. Stop that.

User avatar
michellefland
Banned
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by michellefland »

but please remember dank Shune

User avatar
envisaged0ne
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:17 am
Location: United States

Post by envisaged0ne »

michellefland, you are spamming the forums & asking for ridiculous things. Are you aware that you can be banned? Esp since you've already been warned

User avatar
michellefland
Banned
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by michellefland »

look at you
yourself before saying anything







envisaged0ne wrote:michellefland, you are spamming the forums & asking for ridiculous things. Are you aware that you can be banned? Esp since you've already been warned

User avatar
michellefland
Banned
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by michellefland »

look at you
yourself before saying anything





DrMcCoy wrote:You are getting very annoying. Stop that.

User avatar
michellefland
Banned
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by michellefland »

banish me I definitely prefer thank you good riddance!

User avatar
md5
ScummVM Developer
Posts: 2261
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: Athens, Greece

Post by md5 »

<removed excessive spam posts>

OK this is getting ridiculous and out of hand.

Locking this topic, as there's nothing more to contribute to it, except from spam from michellefland

Locked