The Dig (can't finish) SOLVED

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Frank

The Dig (can't finish) SOLVED

Post by Frank »

I hope somebody here with a VERY GOOD memory has played The Dig to it's conclusion.

I am to the point that The Alien in the Pyramid says he is giving me a something, but I do not receive it. My guess is that I missed something that triggers it. Can somebody either tell me the color and shape of the jewels on it so I can enter them in the map machine, or tell me where I went wrong so I can correct it.

I have tried a couple of walkthroughs and they don't help because they got the object from him.

Thanks

BTW, I have searched and read everything on this site concerning the Dig, as well as looking for a patch on LucasArts. There does not seem to be a patch except for a problem with the rat trap episode which I got past Ok. I am still looking elsewhere.

EDIT: Sorry, I went back for about the 4th time in a saved game and talked to the Alien again. This time I saw where the rod went and was able to find it. It simply was vanishing against the background on my display.

Thanks again.
tanatie

Post by tanatie »

the jewels are randomized in every game as far as I know anyway so we wouldn't be able to help you...that's probably the reason walkthroughs didn't help you...